One of my goals for sewing this year was to take on more practical projects and this one fits right in there. And with the new uber-rad Marvel iBroidery designs, it makes it even easier to do practical with some flare. Enter the Captain America Cord Wrap, which is not only a quick project, but a way to add some va va voom to the often style-free task of wrapping up your cords.
- DreamWeaver® XE VM6200D (AKA Felicia) with 4 x 4 Embroidery Hoop
- Captain America Star (AVAS018) Embroidery Design (this fits in a 4 x 4 hoop)
Materials and Supplies
- SA5810 Pacesetter® Medium-Weight, Tear Away Stabilizer
- Brother Embroidery and Bobbin Threads
- Art Gallery Fabrics Clouded Horizon Crosshatch Textured Denim
- 2.75” strip of black hook & loop fastener
For the full tutorial, head over to my post of the Brother blog.
While I don’t promote anything unless I legit love it, this post contains affiliate links.
[mailchimp_subscriber_popup baseUrl=’mc.us13.list-manage.com’ uuid=’7cb8f88750148536623242803′ lid=’b4d592cf7e’ usePlainJson=’true’ isDebug=’false’]