When I first saw Sharon Holland‘s Bountiful Fabric Collection, I totally squealed out loud when I saw this Grazing Brindle print because I’ve legit always wanted an edgy Cow Print shirt. So when Sharon asked me to participate in her Bountiful Holiday Blog Tour, I had to say yes so that my dream could finally come true. Check out this print. Definite hubba hubba to me.
I went with the tried and true McCall’s M6044 pattern because I always know that it’ll be a winner and fit just right. And I used the Aurifil 50wt Dove from my Mister Domestic’s Tool Box and gunmetal snaps for my buttons. And since progress photos are fun, here’s a couple.
But like finished photos are even more fun, so I’ll make these full size for your viewing pleasure.
And here I am all werking it in my new sewing room. Look it’s all cleanish and stuff!
So stay tuned for the next couple weeks for more fun projects in the Bountiful Holiday Blog Tour.
And make sure to check out the other amazing projects made by these talented makers:
- 11-01 Mathew Boudreaux Mister Domestic
- 11-02 AnneMarie Chany Gen X Quilters
- 11-03 Brooke Sellmann Silly Mama Quilts
- 11-06 Blair Stocker Wise Craft Handmade
- 11-07 Silvia Sutters A Stranger View
- 11-08 Peta Peace She Quilts A Lot
- 11-09 Sharon Holland Sharon Holland Designs
- 11-10 Heather Andrus Quilt Story
- 11-13 Maureen Cracknell Maureen Cracknell Handmade
- 11-14 Anjeanette Klinder Anjeanettek
- 11-15 Alexis Wright My Sweet Sunshine Studio
- 11-16 Katie Skoog The Simple Life Company
[mailchimp_subscriber_popup baseUrl=‘mc.us13.list-manage.com’ uuid=‘7cb8f88750148536623242803’ lid=‘b4d592cf7e’ usePlainJson=‘true’ isDebug=‘false’]