With every new year of fun comes another year full of new sewing notion to play with. This is a list of my favorites that I discovered in 2019. There are obviously many other amazing notions out there. These are just the ones that either drastically improved my workflow or final product for the types of projects I like to sew.
MY FAVORITE NOTIONS
- DIYStyle Pattern & Cutting System Use MisterD50 Code for $50 off until January 2nd, midnight PST.
- Beehive Non-Slip Ruler
- Sue Overy Easy Point & Turner
- Sew Tites Magnetic Sewing Pins
- Roxanne Glue Baste It EZ Squeeze
- Martelli Round-About Turntable
- Martelli Angled Pin Point Tweezers
- LDH Midnight Edition Thread Snip
- Thread Cutterz – Ceramic Blade Zipper Pull Cutter
- Comfy – Oversized Sherpa Blanket Sweatshirt
- YAZZII Organizer
[mailchimp_subscriber_popup baseUrl=’mc.us13.list-manage.com’ uuid=’7cb8f88750148536623242803′ lid=’b4d592cf7e’ usePlainJson=’true’ isDebug=’false’]
While I don’t promote anything unless I legit love it, this post contains affiliate links.