I am excited to announce that tickets for the Mod Bee Spring 2020 session are now on sale! This will be my third time teaching in this on-line conference and each time it gets even more and more fun.
What is the Mod Bee?
Mod Bee is a 3 day, online conference full of interactive quilting classes taught by some of the internet’s favorite quilters. And, it is SO MUCH FUN!!!
When is Mod Bee?
This spring edition of Mod Bee will be held April 16th-18th (Thursday-Saturday) *But don’t worry if you aren’t available for all the classes…each class is recorded and you can watch them whenever and where ever you like for the next 11 months!*
All access tickets to the event can be purchased HERE for $75 but….if you enter the code MISTERDOMESTIC at checkout you get $20 off the price!
When you register for Mod Bee you receive:
- Access to a private Facebook group where sessions will be held every day during the conference
- 10 PDF quilt or quilting project patterns to download for the classes. (PDF Patterns will be available for download prior to the conference beginning so that you can be prepared to sew along with the classes of your choice!)
- Automatic entry to win daily prizes during the conference
- Continued access to the videos that will remain posted throughout the remainder of the year.
And to purchase a ticket simply click HERE (Just remember to use the code MISTERDOMESTIC at checkout to get $20 off the price!). I’ll be teaching a smaller version of this Lone Star Quilt, so come join the party!!!!
I’ll have more details soon, but make sure to grab your spot and use code MISTERDOMESTIC to get $20 off.
- 11 am: Opening—Elizabeth
- 1 pm: Liz—Rag Quilting 101
- 3 pm: Bev—Windows to the Garden Quilt Pattern
- 7 pm: Dara—Long Arm Quilting
- 9 am: Carina—
- 11 am: Elizabeth–Farmhouse Friends Quilt Pattern
- 3 pm: Mathew—Lone Star
- 7 pm: Lindsay Conner—Home State Home with fusible applique
- 9 am: Ameroonie—Springtime Showers Mini Quilt
- 11 am: Kate—Farmhouse Quilt
- 1 pm: Elizabeth–Quilted Cosmetic Pouch
- 3 pm: Prizes and Wrap UP—liZ
While I don’t promote anything unless I legit love it, this post contains affiliate links.