With the launch of my Hooked Fabric Collection, a party was definitely in order. Inspired by my daughter Helena’s playroom, I invited both current and new members of my Master Maker Group to join the party, as well as a couple folks outside of the group. For those new to my Master Makers Group, I have invited makers with fewer than 5000 Instagram followers to pitch ideas to me and, once chosen, they get mentoring through all facets of their project and beyond. Legit, this group of makers deserve all the things they are magnificent.
So get ready to be both blown away and inspired by the diversity of projects that will be coming your way for the next five weeks. Here’s a full list of the makers so you can get to know them before the party begins.
Hooked Project Party Participants
Weeks 1 & 2
- Monday October 25th: Shankari Paradee of Sewl Sister
- Wednesday October 28th: Vanessa Behymer of Vintage Barngirl
- Friday October 30th: Fran Gulick of Cotton and Joy
- Monday. November 2nd: Anne Boundy of Said With Love
- Wednesday: November 4th: Jen Nilson of Wild Zipper
- Monday November 9th: Lisa Hamann of Sew Peace Full
- Tuesday November 10th: Sandra Johnson of Sandra Johnson Designs
- Wednesday November 11th: Julian Collins of Julian Creates
- Thursday November 12th: Elizabeth Gilmartin of Bitter Candy Design
- Friday November 13th: Maria Schneider of Madame Tailor
- November 17th: Maja Wlusek of Betyipiernaty
- November 18th: Shannyn Caldwell of Delish Boutique
- November 19th: Jackie Dudek of Catalina Homegrown
- November 20th: Stacey Held of Two Terriers Studio
While I don’t promote anything unless I legit love it, this post contains affiliate links.