With the launch of my Snow Day Fabric Collection, a party was definitely in order. Inspired by a literal Snow Day from 2019I invited both current and new members of my Master Maker Group to join the party, as well as a couple folks outside of the group. For those new to my Master Makers Group, I have invited makers with fewer than 5000 Instagram followers to pitch ideas to me and, once chosen, they get mentoring through all facets of their project and beyond. Legit, this group of makers deserve all the things they are magnificent.
So get ready to be both blown away and inspired by the diversity of projects that will be coming your way for the next four weeks. Here’s a full list of the makers so you can get to know them before the party begins.
Snow Day Project Party Participants
- Monday January 11th: Jocelyn Gonzales of Flying Goose Studio
- Tuesday January 12th: Florence Taylor of @ftmom3
- Wednesday January 13th: Heather Butler of Stay Little Sewing
- Thursday January 14th: Leanne Parsons of Devoted Quilter Designs
- Friday January 15th: Lisa Hamann of @sew.peace.full
- Monday January 18th: Isabelle Selak of South Bay Bella
- Tuesday January 19th: Laura Strickland of Orange Blossom Quilt DS
- Wednesday January 20th: Tara Curtis of Wefty Needle
- Thursday January 21st: Michael Gardner of Daddy Dressed Me
- Friday January 22nd: Heather Long of Coffee and Quilts
- Monday January 25th: Jerry Roth of @jerryberry84
- Tuesday January 26th: Faith St Juliette of Faith St Jules
- Wednesday January 27th: Kristina Cole of @Read.stitch.love
- Thursday January 28th: Bobbie Gentili of Geeky Bobbin
- Friday January 29th: Kimberley Arnold of Griffin and the Bear
- Monday February 1st: Cecilia Sullivan of Cecivas Creations
- Tuesday February 2nd: Monica Tetteh of Thats Sew Monica
- Wednesday February 3rd: Christina Johnson of Such a Pretty Fabric
- Thursday February 4th: Kenzy Hogan of Sewing Corals
- Friday February 5th: Kim Barnett of Maggie Magpie Studio
This post contains affiliate links.